December 31, 2007

2007 Best Of!

I am so excited about the new year! So much stuff has happened this year, including this blog opening six months ago. I've changed my makeup, my hair, my clothes. It's all good. Here are the highlights of my blogging this year:

I got organized.


I went to a salon for highlights and a pedicure.


I started wearing lipstick.

I discovered a way to make my eyeshadow more vibrant!

I used that knowledge to make Rainbow Eyes:


I drooled over MAC. (Went to the counter today, and I wasn't all that impressed, actually.)

I yelled at John Frieda for stinking up the bathroom.

I let my dad cut my hair and adored it. (Yay, I now have pictures for you all!)
Before (face erased for privacy reasons):


Now:



In that middle photo you can quite clearly see what is left of my highlights, in case you were wondering what they looked like and I, um, sort of promised a picture! And no, my hair doesn't usually look that dull. And I don't have three inches grown out of a full colour. Lighting *sigh*. It's typically curlier too but I had it up in a French roll today.

I hope you enjoyed this year of posting and will come back next year for more! Happy New Year!

No comments: