May 09, 2009

A Problem Resolved

Well, my hair has been really great, my makeup has been staying on, and I'm looking tan. So I haven't had the need to post. ;)

Kidding. Here is the update as promised: I went back to the HEHR (Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning) conditioner in combination with the matching shampoo and the hairline breakouts subsided while the mild flaking on my scalp disappeared entirely. The downside is, it's not as good a conditioner as the Avon Sleek and Smooth. I'm not getting *quite* as good results. But it is a sacrifice I am more than willing to make to avoid the aforementioned problems. And I managed to mix in a bit of my Avon Shine Treatment with the HEHR conditioner which worked almost as well. And an upside is that it wasn't the shampoo that was the problem...because I love that shampoo!

No comments: