February 03, 2009

Sun Luxe...some sun would be nice

Today's lip is one product, mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Sun Luxe. It's a really nice tan shade that I think would be flattering enough on anyone that I could call it universal. I've talked about mark's lip glosses before, but the GBG Luxe glosses are probably the creme de la creme from this brand. They stay on an amazingly long time. Lip gloss that can stay on throughout a choir practice without sliding all over my face and making my lips look fat is an amazing find, and this gloss is capable of that. It has that "perfect shiny lips" look, stays on amazingly, has a brush (hooray!) applicator, is sheer enough to still be a gloss but coloured enough to actually show up...what can I say, this is a really good one! In addition, this is part of the "hookup" line, where the products click into each other for endless dual-ended combinations. So not only do you have the perfect gloss, but you can stick a bronzer, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner brush, etc. on the other end. Or not hook it up with anything at all and have it be the ideal pocket size. Reasonably priced (for the quality) at I think $6 CDN?

No comments: