June 06, 2009

You've All Been So Patiently Waiting

I finally picked up the two moisturizers I talked about.

I am so happy. My skin has never looked better. My skin is 99.9% clear, perfectly moisturized, and radiant. I honestly hardly need any makeup any more. Before I go to bed I use Avon Solutions PM cleanser (occasionally mixed with Mark Berry Grand exfoliation beads), 5% benzoyl peroxide (Oxy), and Strobe Cream. When I wake up I use the AM cleanser and For Goodness Face. And usually all I need on top of that is some translucent powder to keep shine down...that's right, I don't even use the powder foundation anymore. However, it is summer, so I'll have to see if this routine holds up in the winter.


MAC Strobe Cream--expensive but worth it. Has an interesting illuminating effect that could be quite nice as a highlighter, but I don't intend to use it that way...when I do use a highlighting product I use something with colour...like a bronzer. Has the perfect amount of moisture for my skin, and the packaging is opaque and well sealed to keep those antioxidants happy. Great texture: easy to smooth on, absorbs readily, non-greasy. Big thumbs up.


Mark For Goodness Face--medium price. Nice smell, light moisture, SPF 30, antioxidants, stable packaging (good for sunscreen and antioxidants). Another big thumbs up!

No comments: