March 05, 2009

Depressing Essays and Mysterious Hairbrush Oil

Hello again, and my sincere apologies for the lack of postage recently...I can finally relax a little bit after completing, in two hours, a seven-page foolscap essay on a depressing book I really couldn't care less about. Without knowing the topic beforehand, and only reading the book once through without going back and re-reading for quotes.

I'll do another full post after this, but I wanted to mention that I have continued using the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and I still really, really like it. I can definitely feel a little buildup, but I'm not sure if that's from the shampoo or from the fact that I haven't been treating my scalp to its usual brushing since my hairbrush has become strangely greasy, even after washing it twice. I tried everyday shampoo and then I tried household cleaner. It still automatically makes my hair need washing with even minimal brushing so I've resorted to a comb for the time being and I guess I'll try dish detergent.

2 comments:

Mama Squirrel said...

Oh--for a minute there I thought you were using orange cleaner and dish detergent on your hair!

I get it.

I'll be all right.

Love, your mother.

Anonymous said...

you should try pinesol on your brush. sounds crazy but it works.