September 12, 2008

The Tried and True

Believe it or not, I have never used Cetaphil skin cleanser, the staple of beauty aficianados, the holy grail of dermatologists, etc., etc.. I never bothered because I like the stuff I'm using, Cetaphil is quite expensive in Canada...I think it's like 8 bucks for the medium bottle and 12 for the big one?...I sent away for a sample a year ago and never received it, and the trial sizes at the drugstore are like 2 or 3 bucks for a bottle the size of Visine.

But Cetaphil remodeled their website, once again I filled out their form, and a few months later an envelope was waiting for me when I got home today. I think they just ditched all their old requests because they redid their packaging which is why I never got the first one I asked for.

So I will give it a try and see if this classic is actually worth it.

You can get your own sample at cetaphil.ca

No comments: